• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 10

Activity overview

Latest activity by Stephanie
  • Stephanie created a post,

What is an NFT?

An NFT (non-fungible token) is a unique, secure blockchain token that unlocks access to video, music, photos, art, audio, real estate title, documents, royalty contracts and other intellectual prop...

Why isn’t my NFT in my wallet?

You may not have selected to send it to your Fortress wallet. We’d recommend double checking the wallet address you sent it to.  Also, checking out the transaction on etherscan to understand what h...

How long does it take for a purchased NFT to populate?

When a platform sends you an NFT, you should see it pretty quickly. Depending on how long it takes for the platform you’re minting from to mint and deliver the token into Fortress may vary, based o...

I have a failed transfer.

There are numerous reasons why a transaction would fail. The most common causes are insufficient gas or incorrect wallet address.  If none of these are the cause, we would recommend checking out th...

I am not getting an SMS to verify my account. How do I fix this?

If you have not received an SMS, please verify that the number you have entered is correct and not a VoIP number.  To complete the signup process, please go back and re-enter your correct phone num...